21. Oktober 2015

The Wicked Sheep of the West - Lawnscaping challenge No. 116



In true Halloween fashion I dress up a sheep from the baaah humbug stamp set like Elphaba, the green witch. And I think it looks really good with that cute green face and the witch hat, don't you think?

I really enjoy using distress inks to create bright backgrounds and to jazz it up a bit I sprayed it with glimmer mist in lime green and raven. 


For the sentiment I choose a quote from Macbeth:

"Something wicked this way comes..."
from Shakespeare's Macbeth, act 4 scene 1

I embossed it with black sparkle embossing powder - an that is so hard to get a good picture of. You can hardly see all the sparkle and shimmer the card has :(
Trying to catch something in this picture:




Happy Halloween


Participating in:
The Lawnscape Challenge No. 116 too cute to spook

Materials:
watercolor paper by fabriano
distress inks by Ranger
glimmer mist by tattered angels
Stamps: Baaah Humbug; Booyah; 
Milo's ABC by Lawn Fawn
bristol cardstock by exacompta
Copic Markers
embossing powder black sparkle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen